Monday, June 27, 2011

Forget-Me-Not Mondays!

So the other day I was sorting through my archives looking for a specific wedding and I was brought back through a treasury of happy memories and beautiful photos from weddings and other jobs I've done over the past 5 or 6 years. I thought what a shame that these lovely images are not being shared with all my fellow photography lovers! So I decided to begin "Forget-Me- Not" Mondays in which I will share a shot from a past event and a little blurb about the picture and the event. So tune in every Monday for your weekly dose of Forget-Me- Not ... pictures that are just too sweet to be sitting in storage!



Oh... and thanks mom for the great title... when your mom had a career as a University English professor you know you can count on her to come up with something good!

So for this week's Forget-Me-Not picture a picture from the beloved Megan Wakes... errr.... Megan Wells. This was  SUCH  a fun wedding. When you go to a wedding for an art teacher.., you know you're in for a show! This was a fun wedding (1 or 2 years ago) and there are SO many pictures that I could share. This one in particular makes me laugh anytime I run across it. I love the look on the Groom's face and also the expression of his brother to the right. I love when I get a bridal party with lots of enthusiasm. Hope this shot brings a smile to your back-to-work Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha Ha! Great, funny picture! Must have been so much fun! Great start to your "Forget Me Not" Mondays! Love it!

    ReplyDelete