Monday, March 5, 2012

Cedric & Devon's Marina Winter Engagement Session

 Last week I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph an engagement session for Cedric and Devon.  Even though it was still the end of winter and we had a bit of chill and LOTS of wind… we took advantage  of the beautiful landscape at Dyke’s Marsh,  as they snuggled up along the Potomac  River with a warm blanket.   This couple was so sweet and it only takes a cursory look at their pictures to see that they truly seem like best friends in love! They were naturals in front of the camera and we all had some great laughs slopping around the marsh, tipping over  sailboats (especially me since I’m 8 months pregnant!) and slipping on sliming rocks by the river bed.  Thanks you two for the GREAT session.


PS. They thought I was crazy when I asked if I could have the ringand wobbled over to the edge of the water... but when an artist has an idea in their mind... you just need to let them go with it! : )

My infamous vintage sofa that I cart around to all my shoots :) Can never get enough of it


Thanks to both of you for the wonderful shoot! And everyone scroll down below to see "Steve's Five Fav" from the shoot. He did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment