Monday, August 12, 2013

Dream Wedding: The Elegant Garden Wedding

Hey there! I thought I'd switch it up from the weddings we've been shooting and share another "Dream Wedding" from my Inspire-Me-Mondays Series. Today I shared some shots from a top secret theme I've been working on... and that's all I'm going to tell you. This style is elegant, but relaxed, undone, and earthy. Hope you enjoy!

The hair- elegant but relaxed

The Dress: Sexy but sophisticated


The Shoes: a touch of color

The florals: English roses of course! But undone and messy

Delicious, fresh local food



Beautiful but very simple decor idea

A signature cocktail



Roses... but not a-la-grandma


And into the evening... romantic lighting




Hope you enjoyed and were inspired! Have a great week and tune in next Monday for more beautiful photography and inspiring ideas!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment