Monday, March 3, 2014

Food Photography: Tabard Inn Hotel DC


I'm switching things up this week from my usual wedding related work. I recently was hired by http://tabardinn.com/ in DC to shoot food and other images for their re-branding and website re-design. I really enjoyed shooting course after course of food, cocktails and the mouth-watering deserts that made it REAL hard for me to stick to my diet! I made this promo video for them with some of my favs. Hope you enjoy!







Here are a few of my favorite food stills








Are you hungry yet? 








Well friends I hope I cheered-up your back-to work Monday and that you enjoyed the pics. Let me know which one you liked the best by leaving a comment below (it will be approved before it posts) and Pin your favorite.  If you don’t already follow us on Facebook, I encourage you to. I post pictures on there that I don’t on the blog, links to freebees, DIY projects, wedding trends, inspirational ideas, and of course creative, artistic photography. So if you haven’t already I invite you to “Like Us” by visiting us at  http://www.facebook.com/MichelleVanTinePhotography so you can be part of the fun!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment