Monday, June 30, 2014

Breaux Vineyards Wedding: Sara & Ethan


I love driving out to Purcellville for weddings. Just the long, quiet, scenic drive seems to melt away any swirling thoughts in my head. [Unless Pablo's in the car being a dork and ruining my road to serenity!] That's exactly why couples like adorably sweet Sara and Ethan choose vineyards like this gorgeous Breaux Vineyard for their big day. Sit back and enjoy this scenic, sunset ceremony. With planning and even design from my favorite gals at Taylor & Hov Events you're in for a treat.

(images in slideshow shot by team rockstar: Michelle & Pablo)


Click the link to watch Sara and Ethan's video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EzSGxerV_I

 

 

 If you don’t already follow us on Facebook, I encourage you to. I post pictures on there that I don’t on the blog, links to freebees, DIY projects, wedding trends, inspirational ideas, and of course creative, artistic photography. So if you haven’t already I invite you to “Like Us” by visiting us at  http://www.facebook.com/MichelleVanTinePhotography so you can be part of the fun!  Have a great week!


Do you love? [Thanks! :) ] If so think of ONE friend who is engaged or about to get married and please share this link with them. We LOVE to fill up our calendar with fun, sweet, couples who love an artistic photographer. So please share the link... and tune back in next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment