Monday, July 21, 2014

Meet Rebekah: This year's addition to team Rockstar!




You know how you always say "I wish I could duplicate myself?" ... well today I'd like to introduce you to our newest photographer Me... I mean, Rebekah! Over the last few years we've grown alot and Pablo and I needed a new Rockstar to join the team. I was tired and overwhelmed and I wouldn't hear of it. He kept saying "Just meet her.... she's just like you"... and now she's the third part of team rockstar! I wanted to take a timeout this week and share a little bit about Rebekah and show some of her beautiful work.




When asked to describe her work she said, "One of my biggest passions is capturing the precious, unscripted moments of life. Those moments last only a second, but you want to remember them forever." That really comes through in her work. This picture below is an example of that on her last wedding with Pablo.


 Another thing I love about Rebekah's work is she seems keenly tuned to capture female beauty. She always seems to capture the inner and outer beauty of her brides.







 When I first looked at her work I did see that she would fit right in with having that special gift of making couples feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera which is core to my work. 






 



She shares our artistic sense of composition and shys away from overly traditional poses which is a big drawing point for our brides.











 I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little more about Rebekah and we are so happy to have her on team Rockstar!



Well friends I hope I cheered-up your back-to work Monday and that you enjoyed the pics. Let me know which one you liked the best by leaving a comment below (it will be approved before it posts) and Pin your favorite.  If you don’t already follow us on Facebook, I encourage you to. I post pictures on there that I don’t on the blog, links to freebees, DIY projects, wedding trends, inspirational ideas, and of course creative, artistic photography. So if you haven’t already I invite you to “Like Us” by visiting us at  http://www.facebook.com/MichelleVanTinePhotography so you can be part of the fun! 

  Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment