Monday, August 4, 2014

A uber DC wedding: Arash & Ashley

I feel like I start every post the same way... " I am SOOOOO excited to share today's post with you..." But it's always true. Every single wedding I shoot I am allowed into the most precious moments of a couple's life. I get to capture the joy of taking a life path together and the beauty of a woman at her most ravishing. I bring my personality, my mind, my intuition and my creativity to each job and so being able to share what I experienced and how I interpreted it really is exciting to me.  This wedding was definitely one of my favs of the year.... sit back and enjoy


I
by: Michelle
by: Michelle



by: Michelle





by: Michelle

by: Michelle

by: Michelle

And loved their emotional first look....

by: Michelle
by: Michelle

by: Michelle (although this shot is mine Rebekah came up with the idea... way to go!)

by: Michelle

by: Michelle
by: Michelle
by: Michelle
 
by: Michelle

by: Michelle

by: Michelle


by: Michelle

 by: Michelle

This was my first wedding at the Beacon hotel in DC. It was GORGEOUS and everyone on team wedding was awesome to work with

by:Michelle

 
by: Michelle

And bringing back the "Five Fav" that I used to do for those of you that followed a few years back. I shot with Rebekah and she, as always, brought the creativity to level 10! Here are my Five favs from her shots for the day (I could have put 100!) 


by: Rebekah

by: Rebekah


by: Rebekah

by: Rebekah



And finally, by popular deamand... I finally started an instagram account. Join the fun and follow @michellevantinephotography for behind the scenes from weddings and some personal.... 

follow on instagram @michellevantinephotography
 

No comments:

Post a Comment