Monday, September 15, 2014

St Francis Wedding: Laura & Mark

 Hey hey lovely readers! Just got off the phone with (rockstar) potential bride for next year and could sense the back-to-work Monday blues... which is why I always post on Mondays to bring art, beauty ad creativity to one of people's least favorite day of the week. This week I'm featuring a beautiful serene wedding I shot this summer. You may think it's from some rustic country mansion in Italy, but it's right in my stomping grounds, the heart of DC. Enjoy this beautiful St Francis Monastery wedding and the beautiful love shared by Laura & Mark. Have a wonderful week full of joy and beauty! Cheers, M


P.S. Send prayers, thoughts, and good Karma my way... potential amazingness this week... I'll keep y'all posted when I hear back!  (heck no, I'm not pregnant you dorks... eek! Why do people always ask that? It's photography related).

















Thanks to Rockstar Elliott O'Donovan for shooting with me!







Love the fun... can't wait till next week... join us during the week for behind the scenes shots, tid bits and all around silliness..

 ON INSTAGRAM

( Elliott went Paparazzi on me!)

ON FACEBOOK @
http://www.facebook.com/MichelleVanTinePhotography



No comments:

Post a Comment