Monday, May 25, 2015

Roosters and Rainbows: May & Eric's country engagement

Confession: When I rolled up to our location for this past weekend's engagement session ...my jaw hit the ground !!!! I mean can you blame me though? Look at their beautiful early 1900 family farm .... 




May and Eric were SO fun, laid back and most of all cool with all my crazy ideas, scattering spider webs in the attic, corralling chickens into our shot, and laying on rusty farm gear. I'm so glad because I just LOVED how these turned out. We ended the day with a country dinner Eric's mom made. It was an incredible day. Hope you enjoy.... 






































Are you following us on social media? (why the heck not... you're totally missing out!)

INSTAGRAM
@michellevantinephotography

(i'm slightly addicted)



or on Facebook





https://www.facebook.com/MichelleVanTinePhotography

 

 

 

Have a wonderful fantastic AMAZERS work week and swing back next Monday for more awesomeness on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment