Saturday, December 30, 2017

Boat Engagement Session: Sarah & Will Lake Anna Virginia

 

As 2017 wraps up, I'm finally sitting down to blog some amazing couples I got to work with this year. I was blessed to be part of Sarah & Will's engagement session at Lake Anna Virginia. We talked about different options before their 2018 Virginia wedding and we ended up on their parents lake house out in the beautiful Lake Anna. I picked up my best friend, hair and makeup goddess http://lorinansi.com who did her look, and we make a weekend of it. So excited for the big day this upcoming year.


 
 


                                                  ( I climbed on top of a boat house for that!)




 
 





 


 





They're both big hunters so we did a little session a la camo :)




 



Are you following us on social media?(why not... you're missing out! click the links to follow)

 

INSTAGRAM
@MichelleVanTinePhotography (weddings)

@michellevantine (travel/ behind the scenes)



 

FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/MichelleVanTinePhotography

 

TWITTER
@michellevantine



No comments:

Post a Comment