Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Branding Photography: Skincare oil

I recently received a phone call: "I've been following [another client's] Instagram account for some time now, and I noticed that all of a sudden the quality of the pictures drastically improved. I love the new images!  I contacted them to find out who was behind the pictures, and found out it was you!"

Anna then asked to contract me shoot some images for her custom blend skin oil. It was the start of a wonderful new partnership. What I love about photographing for companies-- apart from creating beautifully imagery--is discovering AMMMMMMAAAZING products. Now, I put on her skin oil before bed, and when I wake up, my face feels like silk everyday! It has a beautiful glow and feels healthier than ever. Anna's website is coming soon featuring the images below and more at amour360.com . Enjoy!















Did you know studies have shown that when a potential client lands on your page it takes 0.2 seconds for them to form an opinion of your service or product? 0.2 ! you know what that is? IMAGERY! If you know someone who has an amazing shop, product, or small business that needs a photo boost please share this with them and get them set up with some imagery to match their work. 




Are you following us on social media?(why not... you're missing out! click the links to follow)

INSTAGRAM
@MichelleVanTinePhotography (weddings)

 


FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/MichelleVanTinePhotography

 

TWITTER
@michellevantine



No comments:

Post a Comment