Sunday, July 29, 2018

Miami Sports Photographer: Skateboarding Photography

A little change of pace today from my regular work. One of my life goals is to shoot for Nike. With that in mind, I decided to do one sports shoot a month for the next year. I started this first month with a Skate Shoot at Lot 11 Skatepark in Miami. I took the chance to use my new MagMod flash diffuser. Here are a few of my favorite shots and how they would look as a fantasy Nike campaign . Enjoy....













These are more will be posted on my NEW INSTAGRAM Sports only page

@sportsphotographermiami


And a few more from the evening ….









 Thank you to all the awesome skaters who let me blast them with flash all night while they tried to land daring tricks. Looking forward to coming back again and trying more shots. 



INSTAGRAM
@SportsPhotographerMiami
@MichelleVanTinePhotography (other)

FACEBOOKhttps://www.facebook.com/MichelleVanTinePhotography

 TWITTER@michellevantine





No comments:

Post a Comment