Thursday, May 26, 2011

Muriel's Fav Five

My new intern Muriel ROCKED IT! She was totally amazing and I can't imagine shooting without her ever again. Muriel you must promise to never leave me. Okay, so every wedding Muriel will do her "Fav Five" from the job... her favorite five shots with a little blurb. So without further adieu... ladies and gentlemen... here is Muriel!
 This was my first wedding as an intern for Michelle. I was honored to take part in Sam and Veronica's gorgeous country chic wedding. What an easy first gig, taking pictures of two beautiful people, and a fun wedding party. Thanks for letting me take part in capturing memories of such a perfect day. 
 

3 comments:

  1. You did SO good Muriel. I love all 5 of these and all the other ones that people haven't seen. So happy to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Muriel! I love them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work, Muriel!!! I want more than 5 next time!!!!

    ReplyDelete