Saturday, November 5, 2011

Old Town Wedding at Holiday Inn

I am excited to share this lovely wedding I shot last month at the Holiday Inn in Old Town, Alexandria.  I can't say we had beautiful fall weather... it was cold and it rained all day.  We didn't get to take advantage of the beautiful scenes in surrounding Old Town... but the bride's beauty and adorable personality made up for the rainy day. Here are a few of my favs from Katrina & Ryan's wedding... thanks to both of you for letting me share in your big day!

These gorgeous flowers were from the planners of the wedding, the talented girls at DIYva Designs.


This is Katrina's daughter... isn't that the sweetest mommy daughter picture ever?


I love Ryan's face on the picture below! 
My favorite part about the wedding was the reception. The dance floor was packed and full of energy! It was so fun!


And for my favorite picture of the entire wedding....

Anytime I need a good laugh I look at this picture. This guy was an AWESOME dancer and he was giving the girls a run for their money on the dance floor!

Thanks Ryan and Katrina- all the best to you both!

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job, as usual~! The colors look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family! I can feel the love through the pics. That last pic would make me laugh too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete