Monday, February 6, 2012

Old Town Engagement Session

Hi friends and fans.  I usually post "Inspire-Me" ideas on Mondays but after talking to a new client who's getting married in Old Town, I realized I don't have any work up on the blog that I've shot there.  I thought I'd switch things up this week and post an engagement session I shot there last year. This couple wanted to focus the shoot on old brick walls and growing ivy as they said they liked the feel of that in Old Town and Georgetown. So that's what we did.  Here's a few shots from that sesh. It was a bit cloudy and cold... but that didn't stop us from getting some great shots. Enjoy!





.... and my favorite.... (below) I'm a sucker for greenery! :)


Have a wonnnnnnnderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Love these pics...you really captured the charm of Old Towne alongside the charm of their relationship! ;-)

    ReplyDelete