Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Children's Portrait

Haappy belated Easter! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and was able to celebrate this marvelous resurrection weekend with friends and family.  Today I have a beautiful children's spring portrait to share with you all. With all the flowers in bloom I thought it was the ideal time to shoot this session and take advantage of the beautiful burst of color.



I really strive in my children's portraits to capture the personality of the child and to make the session fun and exciting for the child.  I was really pleased on capturing this beautiful girl's fun, vivacious and goofy personality.
(for some reason the stupid blog won't let me make the pictures regular size anymore- sorry!)









I love these last two



If you're thinking this girl is a SERIOUS goofball... it's because she's my sweet beautiful and wonderful daughter! This is her 3 year portrait. I shot it real fast (like 15- 20 minutes) after a bikeride and her hair was all crazy.... but I got it done and I'm happy with the results. Now I have to pick her which one of these will be her official 3 year portrait! Oye. So hard.

Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. Use the one with her smelling flowers! Shes so adorable.

    ReplyDelete