Friday, February 22, 2013

Featured as top 10 creative off-beat weddings of the year!! by Capitol Roamnce



Oh boy you guys!!! I went to my favorite blog for DC's off beat brides and typed in my name to refrence a post I had summittted and in the seach my name pulled up this post:

Top 10 Off-Beat Creative & DIY VA/MD.DC Weddings 2012 

 

Oh boy... was that a surprise or what... especially since they post 2 weddings a week... times 52 weeks... from the most creative local photogs.... wow! What an honor!Then I also realized... I have been featured 6 times on the blog this last year... and I don't think I've blogged about it! So I thought I'd share a snapshot of each one with the link if you want to read the entire post. I guess the mecca for off-beat creative weddings, loves what we're shooting! YAY! More coming in 2013!

Click here for Capitol Romance Post

Click here for Capitol Romance Post



Click here for Capitol Romance Post


Click here for Capitol Romance Post

Click here for Capitol Romance post


Wow, thanks to all my awesome brides for all your beautiful wedding planning, decor, and willinginess to do creative shots. These posts wouldn't exist if it were not for you!

Alright 2013 brides... you're next!! Let's get some more off-beat bloggin!

No comments:

Post a Comment