Monday, February 18, 2013

Pablo's debut with Michelle VanTine Photography!

I know you didn't, but if somehow you missed the big news,  I am beyond thrilled at the new addition to the MVP (Michelle VanTine Photography) team for this 2013 (and surely many years to come) season. If you missed reading about Pablo, you can see the introduction post HERE.


When I hired a new lead photographer I know brides first question would be, "Well we really like your style, and creativity, is Pablo going to have that same look?" Let this (and many upcoming sessions and weddings) put that to rest. Throughout the day I often turned the reigns over to him and stepped back to see what he came up with. I loved all his creative ideas, fun playful poses, and of course creative compositions. You can see we're cut from the same cloth can't you?











Just love this shot  below


 




So London... so Twiggy! (but modernized!)




And Pablo got a few great head shots that Sugar could use for business purposes... but still artistic



 And last but not least, love this idea and how it turned out- great thinking! See why I asked him to join the team? So creative!



Hope you enjoyed! Let me know which one you liked the best by leaving a comment below (it will be approved before it posts).  Hope you enjoyed them. If you don’t already follow us on Facebook, I encourage you to. I post pictures on there that I don’t on the blog, links to freebees, DIY projects, wedding trends, inspirational ideas, and of course creative, artistic photography. So if you haven’t already I invite you to “Like Us” by clicking HERE so you can be part of the fun!  Have a great week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment