Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Classic West Village Engagement

Howdy buds! I was SO fortunate to ravel to NYC to shoot Kiran and John's engagement. They are getting married here in the DC area later this year, but invited me to join them in their beloved city of New York. For their engagement they wanted something classic and simple that showed the charm of their neighborhood and their laid back personalities. We had fun strolling up and down the beautiful streets of the West Village and a NYC rooftop. Loved it. Here are some of my favorite pics from our time.











And my two favorites... a classic "Michelle Sun Shower" as Pablo calls it




After our session Kiran and John took me out afterwards and showed me most amazing time. A Parisian wine bar for escargot, wine and cheeses. Then off to their favorite local Thai restaurant for appetizers, cocktails and entrees. I've never ate so much and my stomach was sore from laughing the next day! I think the stock market (where they work) probably lost a few points from us staying out so late and having fun! And I've been sharing an instagram from each shoot I take.. so here's John and Kiran's



And while on the topic of Instagram... I can't help but share a few of my fav from my morning out before hopping back on the bus to DC...







Oh my gosh... they painted the inside of my brain in this bathroom !






No comments:

Post a Comment