Monday, July 8, 2013

A Very DC Engagement Session

[From Muriel] Several weeks ago, I had the pleasure of shooting Ian and Eve's engagement shoot.  We had so much fun!  Wishing you guys the best!  Enjoy!





















[From Michelle] Take note, I always tell couples to think "coordinating" rather than matchy matchy" Eve and Ian did a GREAT job at this. Color, pattern, they look coordinating but not matchy matchy... high five guys!


 [From Michelle]  

Are you drooling like I am??? Muriel is ROCKING MY WORLD this year.  I feel like a proud momma seeing her take off on year 3 on team MVP. SO fun, so modern, colorful and fresh.  So Michelle VanTine Photography! She's got it down pat.  Good job Muriel... leave a message and give her props if you're loving this as much as I am. 

[comments will be approved before showing]
 


Also, if you don’t already follow us on Facebook, I encourage you to. I post awesome giveaways  (prints, engagement sessions, wedding décor etc), DIY projects, wedding trends, inspirational ideas, and of course creative, artistic photography. So if you haven’t already I invite you to “Like Us” ( http://www.facebook.com/MichelleVanTinePhotography)  so you can be part of the fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment