Monday, July 15, 2013

Stoneleigh Wedding: Sally and Brian's heartfelt wedding




Oh boy, I have had this post on my to-do list for weeks. I'm thrilled to FINALLY get to share it with you. These pictures are from Brian & Sally's beautiful and heartfelt Stoneleigh Wedding. Sit back, and enjoy the beauty of this venue and their love that shines through every picture.


Love the emotion of this picture, moments before the wedding.








The boys doing their blue steel looks...







 Would you believe me when I told you this was a golf course and country club? It looks like a scene out of a Northern Virginia historical estate... this venue was stunning.




Can't you just tell they're best friends?



With Sally's flawless skin and beautiful freckles it was hard to resits the black and white!












Georgetown Cupcakes
A BIG BIG thank you to you Sally and Brian for allowing me to share in SUCH a special time of your life... what an honor. I truly enjoyed it!





Also, if you don’t already follow us on Facebook, I encourage you to. I post awesome giveaways  (prints, engagement sessions, wedding décor etc), DIY projects, wedding trends, inspirational ideas, and of course creative, artistic photography. So if you haven’t already I invite you to “Like Us” ( http://www.facebook.com/MichelleVanTinePhotography)  so you can be part of the fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment