Monday, July 29, 2013

Brian and Karina Wedding


[from Pablo] Oh boy, where to start?  This was probably one of the best weddings I have ever photographed. Karina and Brian were so in love, the venue (Comus Inn) was amazing and had many photo-worthy spots. I really really loved this wedding, hope you enjoy, Pablo.























Thank you to Agung Fauzi, fellow DC photographer, for lending his talents to us as a second shooter for the day. You rock!




Well friends I hope I inspired you today with some gorgeous and artistic ideas!  Let me know which one you liked the best by leaving a comment below (it will be approved before it posts) and pin it for your own big day (button at bottom).  Hope you enjoyed them. If you don’t already follow us on Facebook, I encourage you to. I post pictures on there that I don’t on the blog, links to freebees, DIY projects, wedding trends, inspirational ideas, and of course creative, artistic photography. So if you haven’t already I invite you to “Like Us” by clicking HERE so you can be part of the fun!  Have a great week!


1 comment: