Monday, March 31, 2014

Meet Michelle

Hi you! Thanks SO much for tuning in today. If this is your first time swinging by, I put together a little post as a get to know me a bit. Mostly, I would LOVE to get to know you, and hear all about your big day! After reading about about my love affair with photography, swing by my contact page and tell me a bit about yourself!






I was introduced to the art of photography in college, while getting my Art degree.




I would spend long nights in the dark room developing prints the good old-fashioned way. I have a strong base in manual film photography and I've grown to love digital work as well.
My background in Fine Arts has brought a definitive influence to my work. In all my shoots, I inject creativity, uniqueness, and an artistic touch. I love photographing  anything outside of the box.  I love to photograph clients in edgy , urban settings,  or drag vintage furniture out to a grassy, romantic field.



 I have been known  to mount a bride on a dreamy white horse, lie her down in a blanket of colorful leaves, or have her run through a field of vibrant sunflowers or lavender.




I'm not confined to one genre.. just anything artistic! I love to create beautiful custom work for each client,  thinking up one-of-a kind shoots to suit their unique personalities. 



 I'm based in the D.C./Alexandria VA. area, but love traveling for weddings when my schedule allows. Thanks for checking me out;  I hope that I'm the right photographer for you!  If so, drop me a note on my CONTACT PAGE and let’s start planning a beautiful unique shoot for you... can't wait to hear about what you've been dreaming up!

Michelle xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment