Monday, May 26, 2014

Rosemont Manor Wedding : Diana & Vivek

So happy to share today's post with you from Diana and Vivek's wedding. This is really part 1 of 2 of an amazing culturally rich wedding. The groom is Nepalese and Diana and Vivek had a Nepalese ceremony the day before. I hope to blog about that one as well. Today I'm sharing images from day 2, the catholic ceremony at the elegant Rosemont Manor. Hope you enjoy this video and a few of my favorite shots below. 

 Rosemont Manor Wedding: Diana & Vivek




 











Well friends I hope I cheered-up as you start this new week, and that you enjoyed the pics. Let me know which one you liked the best by leaving a comment below (it will be approved before it posts) and Pin your favorite.  If you don’t already follow us on Facebook, I encourage you to. I post pictures on there that I don’t on the blog, links to freebees, DIY projects, wedding trends, inspirational ideas, and of course creative, artistic photography. So if you haven’t already I invite you to “Like Us” by visiting us at  http://www.facebook.com/MichelleVanTinePhotography so you can be part of the fun!  Have a great week! 


Do you love? [Thanks! :) ] If so think of ONE friend who is engaged or about to get married and please share this link with them. We LOVE to fill up our calendar with fun, sweet, couples who love an artistic photographer. So please share the link... and tune back in next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment