Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Carlyle house wedding: Michael and Becky

The wedding I am sharing today has become very dear to my heart. I have been shooting weddings now for 9 years. I always have felt honored and privileged to be able, as a complete stranger to be invited into a couple's most intimate, an life changing moments. To be allowed to come into a life, and capture love, joy, friendship and devotion is incredibly rewarding. Becky and Michael somehow made me feel like they opened their hearts. They are positively the kindest people I have ever worked with and I have never felt so welcomed by a couple as I did with them. It's hard to explain, but one thing I know is, these two loving souls will not only bring each other happiness for the rest of their lives, but also will bring it to all who's radiant love their marriage touches. I feel honored to have been part of their lives in this special time and wish them all the blessings that a marriage and life can bring.


 Love you guys, Michelle




Wedding at Carlyle House in Old Town








Had to throw a shot out to my man Austin! (P.S. Did you see the engagement photos... he kinda stole the show! If not you can click here http://www.michellevantine.blogspot.com/2014/05/old-town-engagement-session-becky-and.html ). Beautiful reception at Mount Vernon.... Can you believe that Becky designed this whole look herself? No planner! WOWZAS!







Well friends I hope I cheered-up your back-to work Monday and that you enjoyed the pics. Let me know which one you liked the best by leaving a comment below (it will be approved before it posts) and Pin your favorite.  If you don’t already follow us on Facebook, I encourage you to. I post pictures on there that I don’t on the blog, links to freebees, DIY projects, wedding trends, inspirational ideas, and of course creative, artistic photography. So if you haven’t already I invite you to “Like Us” by visiting us at  http://www.facebook.com/MichelleVanTinePhotography so you can be part of the fun! 
 



Do you love? Thanks! :)  If so think of ONE friend who is engaged or about to get married and please share this link with them. We LOVE to fill up our calendar with fun, sweet, couples who love an artistic photographer. So please share the link... and tune back in next week! 









No comments:

Post a Comment