Sunday, October 5, 2014

Pruyn House Wedding... Casey and Zach

Oh man, I have SO many weddings I still want to blog from previous weeks... but I'm sitting here in my quiet cabin out in the woods in New York and I just can't help but go back to the pictures from Zach and Casey's amazing rustic wedding yesterday.  Vintage mirrors, red barn, locally made donuts and cider and just the sweetest, most in love, laid back couple ever. What more can a woman ask for? I'm in heaven. Hope you meet me there as you scroll....



                                                                        by Miguel




I have such a love affair with mirrors... I just can't resist those guys....




So sweet.... mom's first time seeing her daughter in the dress



by Miguel


 
How beautiful is the emotion on this first look?





by Miguel





by Miguel




by Miguel






Big thanks to Miguel for getting so many awesome shots



by Miguel



Do you love? [Thanks! :) ] If so think of ONE friend who is engaged or about to get married and please share this link with them. We LOVE to fill up our calendar with fun, sweet, couples who love an artistic photographer. So please share our website...


and tune back in next Monday for more awesomeness!






And you'll LOVE visiting instagram this week for some behind the scenes from the NY wedding. Check it out @michellevantinephotography

Check it out!






1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness!! These are so so so wonderful! Michelle and Miguel - you guys rock to the stars and back!!! <3

    ReplyDelete