Monday, October 20, 2014

Silverbrook Farm Wedding: Brian & Lauren

Happy back to work week! I know... not on your top 5 for some of you... but that's why I bring you a little slice of creative beauty (hopefully) every Monday! This Silverbrook Farm Wedding was a dream come true. Sweetest, most laid back, adorable couple: Brian and Lauren, amazing details and decor and one of my favorite venues. Anything with mirrors and barns is a winner for me! And best of all got to work with some of my FAVORITE chicas: Sugar from Taylor and Hov Events and Lori from Le Mariee (hair and makeup). All around AH-MA-ZING day.


Hope you enjoy....












The food from Eat and Smile Catering was phenomaical ... looking and tasting. HIGHLY recommend!











Enjoy? Want more beautiful pics or wonder what we do duing the week (except for edit day and night!) ? Keep up with the fun during the week on

INSTAGRAM
@michellevantinephotography



And on Facebook @


http://www.facebook.com/MichelleVanTinePhotography 

Have a great week! See you next Monday


2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Especially that one of Lauren with her dimple showing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures!! Recently I had attended wedding and I was surprised, place was so beautiful and fabulous. I never had seen such nice DC wedding venues before.

    ReplyDelete