Monday, March 9, 2015

Kyle & Brian Bride and Groom Portrait Session DC

Happy Monday! Yuck. I know; Mondays are rough. Hopefully a few beautiful images will bring you a smile. Kyle was a bride awhile back who had me shoot some bridal portraits before the big day. It was so nice to be able to take our time doing portraits without the pressure and rush of the day. Hope you enjoy!
















I don't typically do much black and white bc I'm such a sucker for color.... but sometimes I just can't resist.









Hope you have a WONDERFUL fantastic work week and I'll see you on the blog next Monday. If you love seeing the beautiful pics but want to see what happens behind the scenes during the week join us on!


INSTAGRAM
@michellevantinephotography

(i'm slightly addicted)


or on Facebook




https://www.facebook.com/MichelleVanTinePhotography



Swing back Monday for more awesomeness and join us on Social Media for weekday behind the scenes and other fun stuff!

Muah, Michelle xoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment