Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas from Michelle VanTine Photography

Hello everyone!!!  For my post today I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a wonderful and blessed Christmas.  I hope everyone enjoys time with loved ones and has a moment to thank God for his blessings in 2012 and for the loved ones around you during the holidays.

I want to thank all of you for allowing us to capture your special moments and memories throughout 2012.  You made my year SO fun! Tune in next week for a recap of our fav pics from the 2012 season and a special New Year giveaway.


Merry Christmas from Michelle VanTine and the fam!


 
 
 
We have some exciting new announcements for all my 2013 brides coming up in the next few weeks so stay tuned. And something that we are also celebrating is that

MURIEL IS ENGAGED!!!!!!!

 
To her wonderful boyfriend Matt of 5 years. YAAAAY! She's planning a charming winter wonderland rustic wedding in December. I want to give you all the juicy details but of course we don't want to ruin it for guests so you'll just have a to wait till December to see the wedding pictures. Congratulations Muriel!!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment