Monday, January 7, 2013

Best o 2012... Winner is...

And the winner (most votes) is....

#9 A happy place!!!

Congratulations Terri and Curt you won a beauuuuutiful custom made 8x10 Wood Print of your favorite shot from the wedding!!

BUT...

I have to say there were ALMOST as many votes for #3 Love at Sea  and if I were to count all the people that told me in person their favorite shot was Love at Sea, it would have taken the win by just a few votes... but mostly because it's a BEAUTIFUL shot and Jess and Bill were SUCH an awesome couple to work with... we have TWO WINNERS!!! Jess and Bill congratulations you also will win a 8x10 wood print of your favorite image from your wedding

YAAAAY for beautiful pictures and awesome clients in 2012! Thanks all for your votes and I'm uber excited for this 2013 year... I've got some pretty darn awesome weddings on the books!
 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment