Tuesday, April 9, 2013

See it all: Jess and Bill's Anapolis Seaside wedding

Hey everyone. In honor of such a LOVELY spring day I thought I'd throw a mid week post out there! Have you ever wondered what one the the whole weddings looked like after getting a drool-worthy sneak peak on the blog?



 Well if you're looking for a photographer I'd love to meet you for a cup of green tea and show you a few of our sample albums... but until then, here are my spreads from a wedding this past fall in Annapolis... hope you enjoy!


We love to get details of the venue you chose, here are some of Jess and Bill's hometown of Annapolis to open the album

Separate portraits of the guys and gals before the first look!
This handsome young man was Jess' son... isn't he adorable?
First look... move by move
Some beautiful natural portraits and guests enjoying drinks before the wedding
[music] ... here comes the bride...

Way to go Bill!
Family photos
Bridal Party together and Jess and Bill's new family! YAY

Fun times at the reception and I had to yank them for this 5 minute shot at sunset... aren't you glad I did?
Reception

It's a wrap!
Hope you enjoyed! If you want to see the last album I posted from a lovely Fall wedding at St Francis you can click HERE... or even better, let's meet up, look at some real albums and you can fill me in on your big day!



 If you don’t already follow us on Facebook, I encourage you to. I post pictures on there that I don’t on the blog, links to freebees, DIY projects, wedding trends, inspirational ideas, and of course creative, artistic photography. So if you haven’t already I invite you to “Like Us” by clicking HERE so you can be part of the fun!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment